Questions…We’ve Got Answers
Quick. Fast & Simple.
We understand you have a lots of questions so we compiled some of the most frequently asked questions and objections to help make certain you feel great about your new purchase!
Answers to your frequently asked questions:
Pavement Layers is a Proven Sales Process supported with Simple to use Software to make your life a lot better–fast! Pavement Layers is a cloud based software that enables any user connected to the internet with any type of web-enabled device (Laptop, PC, MAC, iPad, Android, iPhone etc)to Create, Organize, Edit & Send Customized Pavement Proposals with images that win better work faster!
These features will enable you to win better work, faster & easier while making it great for you & your company, your customers and most importantly your family!
- It cost $1,900- $2,200/user/year based on quantity of users and integrates with WheelitOff, our ipad Measuring, Marking and Presentation App (costs an additional $300)
- Step by step videos that show you & your team a simple process to See, Shape & Build Pavement Projects better, faster while closing more!
- Real Time Tracking of Won, Lost, Closed, Open, Canceled Projects of Each User. No More Wondering.
- Create, Organize, Send, Edit and Customize Proposals that Customers Love in Less than 5 Minutes! Work Orders with a tap including driving directions, images and scope of work.
- Preloaded Specifications Included for the Services You Perform or Customize Your Own.
- Notifications Sent via Email of New Leads, Opened Proposals, Forwarded Proposals, Detailed Work Orders & more.
- Upload Images with Measurements, Repairs Marked, Zones etc from WheelitOff & Other Sources.
- Proposal Approval for your sales team who are not yet ready to price projects! Now they can produce part of the proposal, or all of it to have it sent for approval in a simple click and send method.
- Complete Set up in less than 2 hours with Included Support and Training.
- Works from Any Device Connected to the Internet.
- Hundreds of Firms, Large and Small, are Happy Users across North America.
- Quickbooks Online Integration included.
The best way to stay informed of all updates to Pavement Layers is to Join our Newsletter as well as always see the “New Tutorials” at the top Right of Pavement Layers.
You will be amazed at how fast you will be able to Create, Organize, Edit, Send, and Customize Proposals that win work, save you a ton of time, and create work orders that get the work done as you promised.
The first one may take you 15 minutes using one finger, after you see Our Quick Start Videos. Then, in less than 5-Minutes you will produce amazing proposals that you, your customers and your team will love. They can include links to reference sheets, insurance, workers comp etc. Amazing images with repair locations, paving, concrete & sealcoating zones + more!
Pavement Layers provides you with an excellent set of specifications for paving, repairs, milling, base repair, infra-red repairs, sealcoating, crack sealing, line striping concrete, drainage, curbing, sweeping + more.
You are also able to modify the provided specifications or completely change the specifications to customize to whatever you like. You can do it all easily or we can help!
Almost the entire system is customizable to your needs.
- The cost is $2,200 per year/user. 6+ users price decreases.
- we do not do monthly billing.
- Set up, customization for your company and training is included.
- WheelitOff has an annual fee of $300 to enable connection and sharing with Pavement Layers.
- See All Pricing Here
We are passionate about continuing to make Pavement Layers better so expect to see continued new releases and features very often…best of all they are all included! We have videos on every section inside of Pavement Layers software as well as short, simple training videos on our website. You can signup here.
- WheelitOff is a separate tool that will only work on an iPad but enables you to include all images, measurements etc into Pavement Layers with 2 taps of your finger.
- Think of WheelitOff as your measuring wheel, artist, and simple tool to take all the stuff you would love to be able to draw and present on a project, but never could!
- It Costs $300 for unlimited measuring, marking of images of properties and can be purchased at the Apple App Store. There is a yearly fee after the first year of $300 for the connection to Pavement Layers. See the video on the home page showing how to include maps and images directly into Pavement Layers.
- It enables you to be on the site seeing all the aspects of the project, not sitting behind a desk.
- For instance, imagine being able to mark the 12 repairs that are base failures in yellow and the 7 mill & fill repairs in blue and include in your proposal in under 2 minutes. Oh, and the same images are uploaded into the work order system of pavement layers, it’s simple and saves a ton of time, money and frustrations!
- Check out WheelitOff Here
We all worry about security of everything. And we do not want to have our customers’ bid information to be public or ever shared with anyone. Just like you have an office with computers, laptops, cell phones, and note pads with detailed data on them, you are required to keep the information secure as well as the access to your buildings and office personnel who come into contact with all of your data etc.
Please see our detailed policy on Security & Privacy.
Please see how our data is secured using RackSpace here .
Any and all users of Pavement Layers are issued a username/password. This is just like your bank, utility company and doctors office may do today! You must keep it safe and changed.
In addition, PavementLayers.com is hosted in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. All Data is triple backed up and secure at multiple locations. Compared to how you are doing it today, we are certain this is more secure!
Pavement Layers will access your account only with your approval to edit, fix or help you with an issue. As shared in our Privacy & Security policy no information will ever be shared, copied, downloaded or disseminated in any form without your prior written approval.
- Office staff costs $300/year to use Pavement Layers.
- They cannot be the salespeople and will not have the ability to email from the system or produce proposals.
Your office team can enter leads and customer information, run reports, do work order creation and so on. So, this means as long as they are not the sales people and you are trying to sneak in a free license, we are easy to work with in setting up any other employee who needs access, No Problem!
If at any time you switch an office user subscription to a sales type user you will be required to pay the required subscription fee. Switching without paying the fee is grounds for immediate termination without refund for your entire company.
We are experts in process, sales, and marketing, who also happen to have been in the pavement industry for more than 30 years! We are constantly coming out with new features & functions you and your customers will love! Here are some of the features:
- Create, Organize, Send, Edit and Customize Proposals that your customers love in Less than 5-Minutes.
- Preloaded specifications are included for the services you perform or you can Customize Your Own.
- Real Time Tracking of Won, Lost, Closed, Open or Cancelled Projects based on the salesperson. No more wondering! In a second you have all the info in your Pipeline!
- New Leads
- The proposal you sent was opened!
- The proposal you sent was forwarded!
- And more!
- Include Images with measurements, repairs marked, sections color coded in zones etc with WheelifOff.com, our iPad measuring, marking and presentation tool! You can go to any property location, mark it up with whatever you like, and tap 2 buttons and VIOLA! The full color image is in your proposal!
- Add Product and Company Information with a tap of your finger such as:
- Insurance & workers Comp
- Product bulletin, brochures, MSDS Sheets etc.
- Include images from a camera or other source
- Upload any document to a proposal such as drawings, scope of work etc.
- Ability to change any proposal on the fly for simple one-time customizations!
- Reporting on all users, history details and More!
- What is the snapshot today of open, closed, won, lost and cancelled projects on each salesperson?
- Breakdown of proposals and status of each type of project such as repair, paving, maintenance etc.
- Filters and reports showing details in seconds
- Know what is going on with your sent proposals:
- every time a client opens your proposal you will receive an email notification letting you know
- who opened the proposal
- where it was opened
- all contact data sent to your email
- if the proposal was forwarded
- And more!
- every time a client opens your proposal you will receive an email notification letting you know
Since we have created Pavement Layers we have never stopped improving it to make the lives of you, your team and your clients much better….Pavement Layers, made by industry experts!
Support is included free at all times! We want you to Love Our Tool and Make Your Life Easier! Support is provided in a couple different ways.
- On each section of Pavement Layers, we have a “blue question mark?” that will show you a brief, simple tutorial of how to exactly use that section. It is VERY IMPORTANT to make certain you and your team watches, understands and implements what we show you for immediate success.
- On our website we have new video tutorials you and your team can view in HD anytime you like: www.pavementlayers.com/tutorials
- Via email at email@example.com there is a link on the top right of every page. Please do not contact Mike, your sales rep or anyone else directly for support.
- By calling us 8am-6pm est Monday -Friday. 800-750-4997
- You will be up and running the Same Day if you sign up up before 12 noon.
- If you sign up after 12 noon, you will be ready to go by 10 am the following morning.
- For a below average technology person you will be producing proposals within 1 hour as long as you take the 30 minutes to review our simple video tutorials.
After you signup for a paid subscription, the faster you provide us your information, the faster you are set up. No worries if you do not have access to everything, our team of designers can help with the light lifting! After you sign up, you will get an email asking you to provide us with things that we will upload and set up for you….or you can do it all yourself, your choice!
- Your logo in a digital format. That’s fancy talk for a jpeg, png or pdf version of your logo.
- Insurance Certificate
- Workers Comp
- Name of Sealcoating Products You Use PDF form.
- Anything else you can add to a proposal at times?
- Typical Contract Lingo?
- Terms & Conditions?
Yes! You are able to import & export data within Pavement Layers.com in a super simple way!
You will always be able to export all of your data from Pavement Layers.com It’s a simple procedure where all client data and proposal information can be exported out as a csv/xls file for your use. We also urge you to do this as a routine to back up any and all of your data.
Pavement Layers, any of their employees or affiliates will not copy, share or access any of your proposal or client data. You have complete control of this and can import/export this information at any time. At times when a user needs assistance, with your authorization we will assist you with uploading/downloading as required.
Yes. With both desktop and online version. Set up is simple and takes less than a couple minutes to go from a lead, to a proposal and then click and have all information go directly to QuickBooks.
We invest significant time in demonstrating, sharing and being extremely detailed on all the aspects of our service. If within the first 2- weeks after purchase if you are not happy for any reason we will give you a reimbursement less any applicable costs associated with credit cards fees etc.
You have a 14-day free trial that enables you to experience all that Pavement Layers has to offer. There are no surprises and if you do not put forth the requirements, sorry, that is your issue, not Pavement Layers. We have contractors all over North America who will share how amazing the experience is with Pavement Layers, ask us, we will share anytime! After a 2-week period of time after purchase, your purchase is final.
If you do not have internet access, you will not be able to use Pavement Layers.
Luckily for you, in most parts of the country, there is free internet at many locations from McDonalds to the finest hotels.
Wow, hopefully you can let us know why, or if there is anything we can do to keep you happy?
You are invoiced to renew your service in advanced from RapidInjection LLC and payment must be made on time. If you choose not to make the payment on time, there is a re connection fee of $150.00. Service will not be activated until this is all paid in full.
You will be invoiced well in advance for the renewal of your Pavement Layers service. In the event that you do not pay by your renewal date, your service will be terminated until you pay your renewal fee.
Throughout your paid subscription you have had full access 24/7 to download any and all information of you account in our “Export” section.
Please understand that you are responsible for the downloading of your data, not Pavement Layers, and that we will do everything we can in a timely manner to help, however any and all fees are required to be paid in advance before our team spends any additional time on downloading data for your firm. We are unable to ever give you access in advance, so please be prepared and plan accordingly.
We understand you will have a sense of urgency and demand what you want when you want it, we will do our best in a timely manner after payment has been received to help you. In the event that you wish to access data after account termination for non renewal, please contact us and we will establish the costs associated with providing you with data access after your account termination.
To have access to data after account termination or to discuss reactivating terminated accounts that have been paid, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not panic.
You will need to check the following:
- do you have an internet connection.? Go to a couple other sites other than Pavement Layers to make sure.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, sometimes they do updates that you are not aware of and may have a security setting that has changed? We recommend using the browsers identified on our sign in page.
- Test on desktop and ipad prior to contacting us, to see if it is a user issue or system?
If the above does not work, please immediately contact support at email@example.com